This page sets out how CML Promotions uses and protects any information that you might send us when using this website. We believe that your privacy and your data is important and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide us with information by which you can be identified when using this website, we confirm that it will only be used as we describe in this privacy statement. The policy sets out:
- What information we collect from you
- How we keep it
- Why we collect it
- How we use it
- Your rights
- Third party links
What information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, www.CMLPromotions.com. This includes information you might provide at the time of registering to use certain elements of our site, subscribing to services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion managed by CML Promotions, or when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- You can access and browse our website site without disclosing personal information. We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to help us identify things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our site. We collect this information in a way that does not identify a user;
- The content of emails that you have sent or received.
How we keep it
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet as a whole is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Why we collect it
The company collects, processes and stores personal data on the basis of contract, consent, law and / or legitimate interest to fulfil contractual obligations (business communication related to the customer’s purchase or application for educational and promotional content), including information, direct marketing and advertising (exclusive invitations), segmentation for customised useful content on the website, via email and in social media ads, and carrying out activities for accounting purposes.
No one is added to the mailing list or to the company’s database without their explicit written consent, voluntary registration via online forms, on a contractual basis or on the basis of business collaboration.
The company uses personal data to send free content and offer paid services and education through the following channels: email, newsletters, social media, telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, please email email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We only share your data with other parties where strictly necessary. We may disclose your information to third parties in the following instances:
- Where necessary to fulfil our obligations associated with any contract entered into you between you and us
- To enable us to provide maintenance, engineering or troubleshooting services to you in connection with goods or services supplied to you
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of CML Promotions, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information with other companies.
Rights regarding the processing of your personal data
The company ensures the exercise of rights related to the processing of personal data without undue delay, but no later than one month from the receipt of the request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
These rights are:
- The right of access: Your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data along with details regarding the nature of processing.
- The right of rectification: Your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right of portability: Your right to receive the personal data provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to be forgotten: Your right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: Your right for your data to be effectively ‘frozen’; stored and not further processed.
Third party links on our website
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partners, customers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.